Monday, August 15, 2011

Who Run the World? Beyonce! Or atleast New York...

The Queen Bey set New York abuzz last night as she delighted fans with songs from her latest album, 4.  Sadly Beyonce opted to not wait 'til my fabulousness was in town... rude, but I was able to watch many of the performances on Youtube.  It is safe to say that she was ON FIRE.  Just look at her face as she reacts to the thousands of fans doing the Countdown for her.

Sadly all of the videos, except for I Care were removed, thankfully I Care is amazing enough that it will help you visualize the others.  Also I found one that just has the opening for Countdown, which is what I was talking about already anyway.  If new ones get posted I will replace them.  For now just close your eyes and imagine you are watching them.



Come on Beyonce, make this a single already!  Me and my Boof, and my Boof-Boof are waiting.  Maybe even waiting in my boo-Coupe ridin'. 

Beyonce did some of her old hits then started doing songs from 4 from beginning to end.  I am a bit peeved at B for omitting one song, Start Over, as that is my current obsession. But watching this clip of I Care makes up for it... a little bit.  I mean the Middle-8 guitar part with Beyonce singing along ?  Well Beyonce, you don't have to worry, we all CARE, you were amazing.



Skip to 2:10 to watch the epicness yourself.  


Of course the other performances were amazing, but Youtube seems to be on a mission to not let viewers witness the amazingness, and they keep removing them.  When they come available again I will add them.


The beautiful I Was Here

End of Time.  More then likely will be a single, eh?

You got the swag sauce, you be drippin' Swaggu.  No one can Party like Beyonce, Kanye, and Andre 3000.




No comments:

Post a Comment