Monday, August 15, 2011

Other Weekend Tidbits

First of all let me just say these words of wisdom:  You do your best thinking in the shower.  Got that?  Good.  Now remember it and use all the creativity that comes from your random shower thoughts.  Follow through, follow through, follow through!  You will thank yourself later.

Moving on... remember this girl?  Why yes, little Lizzie McGuire is going to be a mom!  Scary eh?  Yeah I bet you feel old now.

You and I best be ready this Thursday!  Why yes Gaga herself just tweeted another still from her latest music video which is set to premiere on MTV at 7:50 pm   Rumors are a rumbling that the Lady herself will make a big announcement following the video.  What could it be?  Tour announcement?  She's pregnant?  Engaged?  Hosting the VMAs?  She wants me in her next video?  Well it's obviously the last option.  I mean most of my friends are aware that Gags and I talk all the time.

Remember Michelle Branch?  Well looks like she is over her country phase and is back with a cute little song.  Welcome back girl, we missed you!

Do yourself a favor, and go see the Help.  Mindy Kaling tweeted: "Saw The Help with my mom on her birthday, we loved it. Cry central but whatta cast. Bryce was a phenomenal villain. Go see!"  That about sums it up... def bring yourself some tissues!  And the movie surpassed box office expectations!  Way to go movie, you tell all those doubters to EAT YOUR SHIT!  



No comments:

Post a Comment